What is it about the shortest month of the year that makes it feel like the longest? Our Loverly Red Skies staffers are here to help.
- Checkout the Darwin Festival schedule and attend a presentation or three.
- Buy tickets for the Winter Ball — February 18th — Boston Marriot in Peabody.
- Visit the Winfisky Gallery if you worry a lot – and reread our article on S.A.D
- Find Salem State’s ice sculpture downtown while enjoying chocolate and wine at the City’s Oh, So Sweet Festival from February 10th to the 12th.
- Start preparing for meetings with your academic advisor.
- Note the Careers in English Panel (2/28) and the Career Fair (3/2) on your calendar.
- Keep yourself informed and speak out — buy a newspaper!
- Make a homemade Valentine for your mom, dad, sibling, your partner, your roomies.
- Send a candygram.
- WATCH THE WEATHER!!! WATCH THE PATRIOTS!!!
- Get involved with social issues on Advocacy Day (2/27)
- Get a snack at the new Berry Library vending machine while you’re studying.
- Come to a Red Skies Meeting — Mondays at noon Meier Hall 320!
- Spread the love.