By: The Happy that It Is Springtime — Red Skies Staffers
1. Get yourself some rain boots or at the least an umbrella! Tucker, we’re talking about you.
2. Hug a tree — Arbor Day is April 28th or send money to the EPA.
3. Write a poem and send it to Red Skies for A Poem a Day.
4. Make someone an Easter basket.
5. Finish up those end of the year projects, or start them.
6. Seniors stay focused, you’re almost there.
7. Register for classes.
8. Know housing dates.
9. Visit the new Sophia Gordon Theater!
10. There are still tickets to John Legend on May 2nd.
11. Don’t skip class if it nice out – there will be time for that after Mary 3rd – stay strong.
12. Land those summer jobs – beat the high school crowd.
13. Go for a walk (be aware of ticks).
14. Cheer on runners at the Marathon
Fun Facts about April?
April 3rd, 1860 – First Pony Express – from St. Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento California
Robert E. Lee surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant on April 9th, 1865
President Abraham Lincoln died of a gunshot wound on April 15th, 1865
The Titanic sank on April 15th, 1912