By: Your Survival Experts at Red Skies
- Go downtown & explore before October — you can walk there in 20 minutes on Lafayette Street.
- Find a good planner app on your phone, and put in your assignment due dates.
- Figure out the parking and discover where buildings are on campus.
- Take a walk on the bike trail, it is fall in New England.
- Discover the Peabody Essex Museum, it is free to all SSU students — bring your Clipper Card.
- Find a group, cause, club and join.
- Come to a Red Skies meeting, Mondays at 12:00 — we’d love to see you!
- Meet your new president John Keenan.
- Go apple picking — have some apple pie.
- Enjoy each and every day.